Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Achtung ab dem 25.5.2018 greift die DSGVO, weitere Infos dazu findet Ihr hier: Datenschutzerklärung, Nutzungsbestimmungen und Forenregeln.

• I thought it should work just like CarPro Iron X.

• Hello, anyone tried using this wheel cleaner on the car paint before clay?

• Quote from The Stig's alpine cousin: “It does work, yet not as good as with a microfiber/wool pad or on a rotary polisher. Just give it a try Little side-note: I prefer other pads than the blue Rupes foam pad. It tends to sling the compound all over the place. I like to use Menzerna Pads (red and yellow), the Rupes blue wool pad or a yellow/green Rupes Pad. Even on softer pads, the H8.02 cuts really well, just takes a pass or two more ” I already ordered Rupes Blue foam pads for cutting, people…

• Hello, I was reading Koch-Chemie H8.02 description, and they didn't mention anything about DA polishers about using this compound. Should it work with Rupes LHR15 Mark II and Rupes Blue Foam ?

• I do not have Koch Gentle Snow, and I do not have pressure washer too. I was thinking to spray the Koch Chemie Green Star on the car, and spray it with water in the local car wash (using pressure washer at car wash) without using any shampoo or washing mitt, just spraying Green Star and rinsing it with pure water. I will clean whole car with CarPro Eraser after claying it, in my opinion car should be oil-free and ready to polish, not?

• Hello, I'm about to use Koch-Chemie Green Star before polishing for washing the car, should it be good? In fact, I have to remove all the dirt of the car, so Green Star should do the job I guess. By the way, does Green Star would work as clay lube? Or Sonax Universal Reinigungsschaum? I have CarPro ECH2O, I can use it for clay lube (1:40) but ECH2O contains SiO2 in it - and people said that CarPro Eraser will not remove SiO2 which ECH2O will leave on the car. Thank you!

• Hello, I don't know which pads for compounding to buy. I will be using LHR 15 Mark II, will finish the paint with Rupes Yellow pad + Rupes Keramik (Yellow). Sometimes ONE STEP polishing with rupes yellow+yellow. But sometimes paint will be trashed, so I need something to cut. I would buy Rupes Blue foam, and use it with Menzerna FG400, but I heard Rupes Blue foam doesn't last too long, so it will break after a few cars? Mostly cars will be Germany, like MB BMW AUDI VW, sometimes Japan cars like…

Achtung ab dem 25.5.2018 greift die DSGVO, weitere Infos dazu findet Ihr hier: Datenschutzerklärung, Nutzungsbestimmungen und Forenregeln.